Saturday, June 25, 2011

A little more effort please!

Each week I put effort in to read books and websites to improve my teaching skills and to come up with lesson plans. All I ask in return is for my students to put in a little effort in return. So imagine my disappointment this week when my Thursday lessons did not know if Peru was north or south of the equator. Come on people! A little effort please! Is it too much to ask that you come prepared for your lessons? Sheesh, next I will find out you don't know the life cycle of arthropods. I don't know why I bother to try to teach a group of underachievers. We will never get to the Olympics this way.

Karen

2 comments:

Christine said...

As long as the Olympics aren't being hosted in Peru we should be okay

Clare said...

Haha, this just proves my point that the Thursday lesson riders are the most annoying.