Thursday, June 30, 2011

Logo Jackets and Polo Shirts?

I brought out a sample of jackets as possible Hillside Logo wear. These are a little better quality and fancier than the previous ones. They are more weather proof, better fitted, and don't have the velcro and toggles that horses so like to destroy! They are a little higher end though, at about $90.00 with the logo and your name embroidered, but I think the quality makes it worth it. I will put them in the stall across from the stairs if you want to take a look or try one on. Just please keep them clean! The samples are fuchsia and pale blue, but they come in many colours. I know most logo gear is the club colour...but it is too hard to find nice green stuff, and I would rather people buy something they look good in and will want to wear, then buy something so we all look alike.

I am also planning to order more polo shirts. I really like the ones we bought previously...again they come in a variety of colours and are high quality.

Take a look, and let me know if you, or anyone in your family would like one and I can put together an order! If you have something else you want with the Hillside Logo, such as a saddle pad, just let me know, I am open to ideas.

Karen

No comments: