Thursday, July 2, 2009

Website ideas and photos Welcome!

So I am planning to redo the Hillside Website this month, and so I plan to be taking lots of pictures! If you don't want you or your horse's picture on the website please let me know. Don't worry...I won't use any embarrasing photos, I just want to make sure all the photos are of our facilities, horses and/or clients, and don't want to feature the same few horses over and over again. If you have a photo you took that you think is website worthy, send it my way!

I was on one local website recently and realized that none of their photos were actually of their facility and most (if not all) of the horse photos were stock photos! No...that doesn't raise any red flags about what your place is really like when you can't even use your own photos...

I have a good idea of what I want the site to look like and contain, but if anyone has advice, requests, or imput it is appreciated.

Karen

No comments: