Friday, July 10, 2009

It's the sun!

It was so nice to finally get up to some sunshine this morning! Still quite chilly though, but it seems to be quickly warming up, so I will make sure the rain sheets are all off before it gets too hot. Last night was REALLY cold out here. I could see the dog's breath during their evening walk.

The horses seemed happy to get back out on the grass today.

Hopefully the outdoor arena doesn't take long to dry and we can get back to riding outside. I really need to practice the Freestyle I optomistically entered for next weekend! I still need to work out the timing, as the one pattern I tried was too short, and my new one is slightly too long. I think I have found a solution, but I need to get out there and ride it, and video it so we can match it to music.

Karen

No comments: