Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How to ruin a perfectly good song...

Listen to it over and over and over as you try to put together a stupid freestyle! No wonder there are people that do this as a business; it is hard and annoying.

I think I finally have something together though...I tried practicing it with Dexter a bit today, but he too is sick of the freestyle and is starting to anticipat the simple changes, so I had to give up on practicing it. I will wait and try it out in the ring at Amberlea on Friday...I hope the timing ends up ok in their ring! I am kind of wishing I had gone with vocals rather than just instrumentals though; words would have made it easier for me to know if I am where I should be in the test so I can cut corners, or slow up a bit to adjust the test for the music. Arg. Lesson for next time I suppose.

Karen

No comments: