Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why are we sometimes drawn to "window" shop for things we know we can't have...*sigh*...

Hey, Laureen, maybe you and I should head to Germany in December to find a horse for Nicole...

Check out this one being auctioned off in December:
Balcord Oh, wait, he is a stallion...size, XL...no idea what that means, although I am sure that is how most "stallions" would choose to label themselves.

Odd how most of the geldings are the greys. I wonder if that is a coincidence? I like this gelding though.

I like this one too...check out the video...the horse is just being ridden back and forth down a path, with the videographer apparently driving alongside. I have never seen it done quite that way before. No need to show turning or transitions...just each gait back and forth.

Sadly, the black gelding is likely one of the cheaper models as he doesn't have the show record or flash of the others, yet is likely going to sell for more in Euros than all of my horses would sell for combined in dollars.

PSI has done a nice job of acquiring nice horses and what a beautiful property.

So...Germany anyone?

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a great idea! Let's go!!