Saturday, October 23, 2010


I planned to take the morning off, with Natalie looking after the barn and lessons, but the house was indeed too quiet today and things just seems off kilter without a Mikey to look after.


I considered it must be odd for Ginger to suddenly be an only dog now. Mike was here when she arrived, and they have done pretty much everything together. So I decided to take her for a walk out back. It has been a while since I have walked out there on foot rather than on horseback. So many more details to be seen on foot. And I realized once again that I would be a very spooky horse!


The spec at the to of the photo is Milo who tried to tag along.









Can you spot the Quail/Pheasant in the tree? Yes, I screamed as it squawked and ran up the tree as I passed.

Later on I passed by some long grass and was again scared when I heard a lot of rustling in the grass...but apparently whatever was making the noise was invisible as I could not see a thing. Ginger was quite excited by the smells though, so perhaps a snake?




No comments: