Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ride for Red 2011



Another Ride for Red horse show was successfully held yesterday, in large part due to our many volunteers (Jessie, Joan, Janine, Stephanie, Miranda, Clare2, Cam, Laureen and Nicole), as well as the cooperation of the weather, and of course the competitors who helped things to run smoothly


We had a few falls, but no serious injuries, and I didn't see any lost tempers or tears, which makes a horse show that much more enjoyable.


I hope to do the bookkeeping later today so Rob and I can take a donation to Canadian Blood Services on Wednesday. Update soon!


Thanks again to all who helped out, and if you have ideas to make next year better, please let me know!


Our next show is going to the Lara's show that I think is going to be on the 17th. Her barn is very close, and her shows tend to be low key, so a good show to go to in order to get experience!


Karen




No comments: