Monday, October 17, 2011

Canada wins Silver

The Canadian Dressage team won SILVER at the Pan-Am games in Mexico this weekend. This gives them a spot at the 2012 London Olympics, which is pretty exciting.

Of course the US won, with scores in the 80's...Canada's scores were in the low 70's at best, but did have pretty consistent tests which is important.

If anyone wants to support Dressage Canada by advertising in the 2012 calendar, let me know. Ads are $150-200 and I have until Friday to secure advertisers (I signed up for the task on Friday...nothing like pressure). They didn't have advertisers last year, so I don't have previous supporters to ask.

Not sure why I signed up for the committee other than to push myself to try new things and expand my horizons...or something like that.

No comments: