Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Update

I hope everyone is having a good Easter long weekend. What great weather for a long weekend!

Brittany, Tucker, Brie and I spend Friday-Sunday at the Dale Irwin Clinic. It was great! I will up date in more detail soon, and as you may expect, I will be integrating some of what I learned into lessons this week.

Rob drove the horses to the clinic on Friday, and also dropped Carma off at her new home. I am sure he was trilled to spend so much time on the road considering how long he has to commute too and from work! The clinic was out past Stony Plain, so quite a drive for us, but very close for Brie's owners, so they were able to watch her go and brought her lots of carrots and apples.

I think Carma found a great home and I am confident she found someone who appreciates her and will bring out the best in her. I do miss her cute little nicker at feeding time though, and she truly was a dream to jump. So that is three horses sold recently, and five more to sell; Brie, Pony, Piper, S'Argent and Cara. I am also looking for some horses..but as much as there aren't many buyers, there aren't many sellers of good horses either!

Karen

No comments: