Saturday, November 27, 2010

Did the dvd fairy visit your house too?

I went out to the barn to feed last night, and found the dvd fairy had visited, leaving a video on how to get your %!&@(^ horse into the trailer...well, that is not the actual title....I think it is something like "Get'em in the Trailer", but I like my title better. I wonder if the fairy left it for Laureen...curious.

I wonder when the Chocolate Fairy is due to come? Or the New Laces for my Boots Fairy?
....
I went to visit little Morgan mare at the vet clinic yesterday. She seems quite happy despite now having a tube sewn into her head. The tube was inserted so that eye drops could be administered more easily, with less risk of accidentally poking the eye. Her eye looks good and isn't goopy. Hopefully she is able to leave the vet clinic on Monday. She will have to be in the barn for a while though to keep the eye safe and warm.

Karen

No comments: