Sunday, April 29, 2012

I have spots

After teaching yesterday, I noticed the start of some spots on my wrist. They have now spread pretty much everywhere including the soles of my feet. The doctor says it is some sort of allergy and I need to think of what I was exposed to prior to the spots appearing.

So I have scoured my brain for the source of the allergens...trying to think of what was new this week, or what I may have been exposed to in higher doses than usual.

My conclusion: Whining.

My "Educational" hand lessons, combined with the "Square" lesson with simple changes, caused so much whining (although it also caused some much better riding) that my immune system reacted and caused me to break out in spots.

So to test this theory I am going to think up a lesson plan to cause even more whining...what shall it be? Stay tuned...as soon as the medication controls the itching I will be coming up with my new, diabolical lesson plan...it may be wise to be prepared.

Karen

No comments: