Tuesday, March 13, 2012

May 12 and 13th

I have Shelley booked to come out for a spring dressage clinic on May 12th and 13th. Sign up poster in the barn, or email me for more information.

I am also working on our show schedule for this season. We are thinking of trying the Maple Leaf Meadows show series this year; they have dressage on Saturdays, and hunter/jumpers on Sundays, so something for everyone. I have also heard it is a very nice facility. The one downside is that the show is NOT ran with Equine Canada, so they can't use the Equine Canada dressage tests, and instead use CADORA tests, so something new to memorize.

I also need to make plans if we are going to run Ride for Red again this year. This year I will need to be more organized and have some help to organize, build/repaint jumps and approach sponsors before the show, as well as help out at the show, so keep that in mind if you are interested!

Karen

No comments: