Monday, March 19, 2012

Jetta is missing :(

Jetta wandered off into the darkness last night while I was feeding hay and has yet to return. Rob and I looked well into the night, but no luck seeing a black dog on a black night, in a black forest. I was up every couple hours hoping she found her way home, but she did not, and Rob searched the roads again this morning and could not find her.

I am hoping she spotted her first deer and had just gone too far to find her way back, but I kept dreaming her neck and ear was all chewed up, so I am worried about her thinking she should wrestle with a coyote.

She was wearing her bright organge collar which has a tag with my number on it, but perhaps people are afraid to approach a big dog?

If anyone hears of a leggy black dog seen loose in our area please let me know...I miss her and am really worried about what would keep her from her warm bed and breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIP sweet Jetta... You were amazing