Sunday, December 30, 2012

This week in lessons

This week in lessons I am teaching Monday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Wed/Thurs evening, as well as regular lessons on Sat. I am willing to teach during the day on Wednesday as well if anyone is interested.

More work compiling video of position over fences; once I have it all together I will make sure everyone gets a copy for their own use/viewing. This week I will try to set fences that will set you up to take long and short distances, so we can analyse the adaptability of your positions in the air.

I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather! The cats were happy to be able to wander about outside yesterday...although Charlie wandered all the way back to the house last night, meaning I had to lug him all the way back to the barn for the night...our black and white house cat really does not like him!

Also wanted to announce the official new addition of Wiley! Margie's new and obnoxious riding partner. He is out with Shawn and Rocket. He is a but of a shark when it comes to cookies, so beware! Magnus was fascinated with him for the first few days, but seems to have relaxed about his presence.

Karen

No comments: