Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rest in Peace my Friend


Milo was put down today.
He went from be fit and demanding Milo kitty to being so small and weak in such a short time.
I hope he liked his week of being a house cat, and getting to sleep on the bed. Milo definitely thought that was his place. I liked having him around the house, but I have missed having him in the barn.
It won't be the same without him pestering me for food, dodging horses to make his way to sit with me in the area, and playing on the mule while I worked. He was a great barn cat.
Rest in peace Milo. You will be missed.
Karen

3 comments:

Christine K said...

Sorry to hear about Milo, he was such an awesome cat =(

Anonymous said...

So sorry about Milo. He was a great little kitty and had a wonderful life at the barn.

Paige

Jessie said...

I'm sorry to hear about Milo :( He was such a friendly cat.