Saturday, March 23, 2013

Apparently coming up with a clinic schedule is challenging...

Not sure why it is so hard, but I seem to be struggling with a clinic schedule!

I do have Friday sorted out, but let me know if you have an issue with the time allotted.

8:30 Michelle/Warrior Karen/Izzy
9:30 Amelia/Riley Stephanie/Wolfgang
10:30 Lindsay/Missy
11:15 Jessie/Rocket Tracey/Koolio
12:15 Lunch
12:45 Clare/Percy Joan
1:45 Carolyn/Beckham Emma/Java
2:45 Karen/Coregel Katlyn/Boones
3:45 Brittany/Leragon Jennifer

 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get another Joan?! Am I not unique any more?! I leave for 6 weeks and you replace me?? :P

Joan

Hillside Stable said...

Yes, a new, Non-Rocket Joan! Fortunately for you she is only riding for the clinic though...

Anonymous said...

Well that's okay then. Can I come back this week?

Joan