Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apparently the cold is on its way, so winter/mid weight blankets on all horses tonight! Still not seeing snow in the forecast though. It is so dark in the morning. I think this weekend is daylight savings time though. I wonder if I can convince the horses to let me sleep in an extra hour?

Slight shift in the lesson plan this week; instead working on 20 meter circles at trot and canter, and adding/leaving out strides in a diagonal. We will do the countdown challenge next week.

I have some new students starting out, and am trying to match existing riders with more suitable horses before assigning the new students a lease horse, so if you are looking to change to a new mount, let me know! Roxy is ready to go and needs a rider. I really like jumping her, but she needs experience and miles. Kokanee also needs a lease rider.

Karen

No comments: