Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How do you respond to this?

Email sent to me regarding a horse advertised for sale:

"can you grab his feet with out gettin a boot to the head....call G ***-****"

For some reason this conjures up the image of someone hiding around a corner than suddenly diving at the horse's feet and making a grab for his ankles... Or hiding in the bushes and lunging at his hoof as he walks by...

I really did not know how to respond. Has to be the oddest, one line horse inquiry I have ever gotten.

Now if they had asked "Can you pick up/out his feet without getting kicked" that would make more sense.

Karen

2 comments:

Pseudonym said...

response:
I've never put boots on him, so I wouldn't be sure if he can kick them off; and his aim is also in question... sorry I couldn't be of more help...

Hillside Stable said...

That would be a been a classic response!