Friday, November 21, 2014

Update.

Sorry for the long absence for blogging, but I have been working on the NEW Hillside website. The new website is a little more simple, but I am hoping it will be more user friendly for people using smaller devices to search the web, and easier for me to update. I am still looking for photos to use, so if you have any you would like to share, email them to me at info@hillsidestable.ca

Let me know if you have trouble with the website, or have any suggestions. It is still a work in progress as I wanted to see how it would look "live" before putting on the finishing touches.

This new site will also be host to the blog (link on left side).

Also wanted to note that we will be having the Hillside Christmas party on Sunday December 14th, at 1pm. As usual it will be a potluck, with people encouraged to bring whatever they want. Hillside will provide cutlery, plates and beverages. It will also include a gift exchange thingy...where you pick a number and then pick a wrapped gift or pick something someone already unwrapped....you know what I am talking about right? $30 limit, does not have to be horse related, and friends/family can be involved. More details will be posted in the barn! Friends of Hillside welcome!

Karen

No comments: