Monday, January 6, 2014

2014!

A new year is upon us, with more crappy weather. I enjoyed a brief break from the computer, and lots of naps curled up with a cat, but the holidays are now over, with everyone back at work or school.

Something new for 2014 will be our Best Unplanned Dismount of the Month award. Blame Emma. She got me a fancy ribbon to award. I figure there will be a reward for anyone who manages to keep the title for 3 months...of course I now feel pressure to create the first "winner"... :)

Laureen printed off the show schedules for Amberlea and Maple Leaf Meadows, so it is also a good time to set goals and plans for the year. As part of this, I am looking to get a clinician in for this spring, but still looking for someone suitable.

I also need to get back into writing lesson plans, but my brain is still in vacation mode, so look for the weekly lesson plan tomorrow!

Karen

No comments: